Jennifer was not born a competent speaker. In fact for most of her life Jennifer was always held back by her fear to speak out, as much as her heart desired to do so, it held her back...
At a point in her life when she had enough of being nervous to speak out and missing opportunities that passed her by, Jennifer decided it was time to change and allow change to breakthrough her fears to speaking out in public.. It was then she began her quest to "finding her voice".
- First Australian to be a Certified World Class Speech Coach.
- Member of the National Speakers Association of Australia.
- Member of the Global Speakers Federation.
- Member of Toastmasters International for 13 years and worked through the ranks.
- Toastmasters International Communication and Leadership Award recipient.
- Toastmasters International Advanced Bronze and Silver recipient.
- Toastmasters International Competent Leadership recipient.
- Jennifer was Area 37 Governor 2004 - 2005 - District 70
- Select Distinguished Status for Area 37 as Area Governor 2004-2005
- Member of The National Speakers Association
- Member of The World Champion's Edge
- Club Winner of The International Speech Contest 2000, 2001 2002, 2003 2006 2007.
- Conducting one day seminars helping participants to overcome their fear and speak out.
- Teaching in high schools, the elements of public speaking to Year 9 and 10 students.
- Co-Director of Communications for World Class Speech Coach Certification Program.
Jennifer has extensive experience in the area of public speaking and how to be a better communicator. Jennifer gained International Speech qualifications in USA as a qualified World Class Speech Coach, it is this knowledge that she passes on to her clients. It is her passion to help make the learning experience, motivational, liberating and most of all fun, so you can be equipped with the speakers tool box that is within you and achieve amazing results. She will give you the results and some more.
Oakhill Community Toastmasters Club 9696 – Area 37 - District 70
In 2007 at Oakhill Toastmasters, I won first place in the annual International Speech Contest. I stand with first place winner Andrew Eadie who won the Evaluation Contest. It is in Toastmasters contests that I find that the challenge to step up and beyond what I felt comfortable with the biggest challenge of all.
My psychology is that you gain much more in taking the plunge. You discover that excellence demands that you be better than yourself. The quest for your personal best makes the journey worthwhile.
A few months later I represented my club at the Area 37 International Speech Contest at The Dural Country Club, Dural. From six clubs in our area and sixty Toastmasters I was the runner-up.
Keynote Address by W.Mitchel – 2007 Phoenix Arizona – Toastmasters International World Conference.
In August 2007 I traveled to Phoenix Arizona USA to attend Toastmasters International Convention, attended by 3000 people worldwide. The key note speaker was W.Mitchell, Inspirational speaker and author of “It’s not what happens to you, it’s what you do about it”. Anthony Robbins often spoke of Mitchell and the admiration he had for him. I now understand why. Mitchell who survived a horrific bike accident that left him with 60% of his body badly disfigured by fire. Eight years later survived a
plane crash that now left him a paraplegic. Mitchell for many years has been my inspiration and his book was the vehicle that guided me in finding my voice and admiring his speaking style. The highlight of the night was to meet Mitchell and shake his hand and thank him personally for inspiring me to fulfill my dream.
International qualified Speech trainer - Jennifer Leone.
2007 Phoenix, Arizona US, 2008 Orlando,Florida USA.
Craig Valentine WCPS 1999, Darren LaCroix 2001 WCPS, Jennifer Leone – Ed Tate WCPS – 2000. Phoenix, Arizona USA
Craig Valentine WCPS 1999, Jennifer Leone, Mark Brown
Orlando, Florida - USA 2008.
In order to give my best as a trainer I went to the very best in the business. The Champions Edge and was trained by four world champions of public speaking.
Craig Valentine 1999 WCPS, Darren La Croix 2001 WCPS, Ed Tate 2000 WCPS and Mark Brown 1995 WCPS.
Each World Champion is unique in their presentation styles, each passed on their knowledge, and priceless tips of how to be in the top 10% of presenters. You will project an image that gives the greatest return. The tools and strategies and know how is what is taught at TALK TRAINERS.